Senin, 07 Juli 2014

HELLO 21yo


Hay tomorrow is my day. Happy birthday to me Qisthi Alifitriah.
Well I just wanna say thankyou to all my friends, thankyou for everyone who being there for me through the whole ma 20yo. Thankyou for a thousand hmm no for a millions no no no more than that for a key key world (kunci-kunci dunia !@#$%^??) LAUGH and SMILE. What a Qisthi without her friends? She’s just an idiot lonely girl. (Lebay memang tapi ini seriusan)
Thankyou to my beloved family specially for my mom thankyou for your support, love, prayers, advise, care and anything. I know I never can paid it all. NEVER. But I’ll try to make you mom grandma dad and everyone proud to me. I’ll be a good daughter, sister, niece, auntie for you all ma beloved family. And  mom maybe not for this year but one day I’ll be marry a man and he will love you the way I love you. PROMISE so please in ma 21yo stop asking about who a man I love because he on his way to be a good son in law for you and definitely an amazing hubby for me J. O no its really sweet
To Allah SWT. Alhamdulillahi rabil alamin for everything you have done in my life. For the people You have let me know, for the blessings You have been poured upon me, the blessing You are about send me, for Your plans. Maybe there’s a sadness and cries but once again you let me know “even though we have bad days, it’s not a bad life at all”. God I know You know me best. I’ll make ma 21yo better than ma 20yo. So please make it be good and I’ll do good.
And the end this my birthday prayer
I wish a millions happiness for me and for all people around me, AMIIN.

1 komentar:

  1. Felic Anniv ...
    Be your own light. Find Ur own way. It should be easy with all those candles....

    BalasHapus